Friday, November 26, 2010

Stomach

Stomach oh stomach. Please please stop aching. I'm dying already =( I need to study! And there is presentation next week and I have to do it. Plus Macro test. SUPER a lot of pages to study weihh. But, I'm sick. At the wrong time. Aahhhh! I have no time to waste. I already plan everything. Now because of this shit sickness, I delayed everything. WHAT LAAA! I had a bit fever yesterday and today it's gone. But I feel like vomiting, headache and everything!! It's like old lady. Everywhere pain. =.= I need my body to heal. PLEASE GO AWAY! God help me. I really and seriously need to be okay by tomorrow. Lots of things waiting for me to finish it. I don't wanna screw up my Macro test.

This week was Accounts and IT test. Both of it suck to the end! I AM SERIOUS! First time I look at accounts paper and I was like, WHAT THE HELL. My brain is like not functioning at all =/ I tried to balance it. Don't know if I'm right or not. As for IT, I screw up the whole paper I guess. Can't even remember what I studied. I'm so dead right? Sighh.

I better go sleep. Stomach killing me again =.= Night

No comments: