Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's been a long time since I last update my blog. And so many things happened in between that made me so tired. I'm glad that things are so much better now. Somehow I just don't feel tired now. I can actually feel happiness. Yess. Like seriously, happiness. Hmm. Not that I don't feel it before this. Maybe lesser but now things ain't the same as last time. Though things weren't that good, at least there's some sweet moments. Maybe it's just because there's too many things to do that's why all of that are gone? Oh well. Forget bout that.

Tomorrow is my Organisation and Human Resource exam. And I haven't even started reading it yet. Wooo! I was working yesterday at Sunshine Square. I was rushing so I forgot bout my sweater. I was freezing and shivering there =/ Shit Sunshine. Make the whole frozen area so cold. Then he bought me sweater. Hee. Thank you (: Appreciate it! I wanted to do something. But I'm not sure if it'll work out or not. Hmm. I need help from someone too. Hope that it'll turn out to be good *pray*

Time to study! =D Will update more.

No comments: