Sunday, May 2, 2010

Games Games Games

The title of this post is obviously about the game I'm so addicted to. I just only finish playing the game. Trying sooo hard to level up. Gahh. I need to stop playing so much. Before this was movies movies movies and now its games games games =.= I guess I'm just too free that I need to find things to do. Luckily there's a story book for me to read. I'm so worried that I'll spoil my eyes thanks to too much of tvss and laptopss. College is going to start REAL soon. I'm not sure if I'm even ready for it or not.

I've been complaining about no money but I wouldn't go work. There were many outings and I rejected most of it. Mostly because of no transport and no money. I need to keep money because my guinea pig needs food and also I need food. One of the reason why I'm so free. Cause I've been staying at home EVERYDAY! I don't even go out. Sometimes I follow my mum to fetch my siblings. Sometimes I fetch them. That is the only time I go out. Weekends supposed to be going out. But I did not because I have to stay at home with my chicky pox bro. Take care of him =.= He can't even control himself. I ask him to take it as on diet period since he's so fatt. I feel he look like Doraemon =O Oh. He call himself 'chicken pox human'. We laughed when he said that. Plus with his expression. =D


Time to read story book and sleep. Night

No comments: