Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bad day

I guess today is an unlucky day to me. Woke up late as usual. Then, bro came back from school and mum told me he may be having chicken pox. My sis started avoiding him. And he, want to play people by touching her and everything. I followed him and mum to General Hospital to make sure if he's really having chicken pox. I follow because my mum asked me to? I don't know why she ask me to go also. Weird to me. I always wanted to ask the doctor one silly question. Why can't I grow taller. I really went to ask the doctor. My mum say the doctor will laugh at me. And yes. The doctor did feel suprised with my question. Haha. I know that is the silliest thing ever. I cannot not ask the doctor. The only chance to my question. Finally, the answer is not what I want to hear. Sigh. The doctor ask me how tall is my parents. I say my mum is about my height. There it goes. Doctor say.. Oh it's normal because your parents isn't that tall. And also you're now 18 years old already. It's hard for you to grow already. My only hope is gone now =( Bro is confirmed with his chicky pox =/ And he sleep in the same room as me. NOOOO! Bad i know. Pray nothing will happen to me

Night as usual I got yoga class with Pei Ying. Went to fetch her. Mum scold again. Sigh. She say go up her house hill will waste a lot of petrol. Gahh. I wasn't paying much attention already because of her scolding. So I drive the way I like. While listening to Autumn's Concerto songs. The movie song is stuck in my head already. Like super stuck.

Watching the movie makes me feel lonely. Maybe it is because I'm single for so long already that is why I got such weird feeling. I don't like it but I guess it'll go away soon. This feeling always happen whenever I watch some love movie. I've been reminded that everything that happen in movie is not real. I know it isn't real but I really love dreaming about it. Sound so funny to dream of something that is impossible =.=

Continue with yoga.. Fetch PY time i had to reverse to go out. Instead of pressing the brake I pressed the fuel one. The whole car move super fast behind. I think I didn't press the brake hard enough that made the car knocked into a motor behind my car. I was still blur. I didn't know I knocked the motor until I look at PY's face. The motor belongs to the guard =( I really wasn't paying attention. Sigh. I apologise to the man and he was so angry. He scolded me. I know I'm careless. I just apologise non-stop and drive away after he pull his motor up. While driving to the yoga place, I nearly bang into a car that was stopping in front of me =/ And the n when want to park my car tyre scratched the side of the road. OMG. I'm really sleeping that time. I don't know the scratch mark on the car happen because of me or it was there all along =( I really hope it's not my fault. The mark there is really deep

Watching Princess and The Frog now. It's so hard to find the chinese name of this movie. Sound weird right why I have to find chinese name of the movie. That is because I'm watching it using PPStream =D Chinese is the only word that can be seen. I found it at last and now time to watch movie. I know it's late but movies are nice plus the fact that I'm having a chicky pox bro sleeping in my room make me don't feel like sleeping at all. Night people. Movie time -.^

2 comments:

Yin Ern said...

And he, want to play people by touching her and everything.

XD

oh yoga is good wat, not exactly a bad day except the scolding part.

babymaine said...

huh? who want to touch who? hahaha. dahling thinkin naughty again?? ahem!! NO. i forgot the part that i was yoga-ing with insects and cockraches. don't tell me tat is good. hahaha