Sunday, April 18, 2010

I give back P1 W1max already. So sad. Streamyx is really so sloww. I'm trying to get used to it. I keep complaining to mum that she scolded me for rushing =/ Ugghhh. I know I always rush when I want to do something. I hate it when they say think first think first. Then they'll definitely forget about it. That is why anything to do with my family I have to ask them all the time. Like maybe every single day. If not, they'll never put it on mind. Sigh. Sometimes I really do things to rushy. I should stop the bad habit to prevent me from regretting. I have myself to blame for this. Hmm.

Satuday was fine. Stayed at home the whole day. I downloaded a game. It took about 1 day plus to finish downloading. Really so slow. I'm so into the game that I don't care about the people around me. About 4 something in the afternoon, P1 people came to my house area for roadshow. I really pity them cause no one actually walk near them and ask them anything. They don't even have a chair to sit and rest. All they do is stand and talk to each other. Luckily the weather that day isn't that hot. They were there until about 6plus. It started raining so they went back already. I wonder did anyone walk there and ask them. Hmm. At night, we wanted to go out for Domino's. The heavy rain stopped us.Then, dad asked me to call them to deliver it back. I was into game so I say I don't want. He went to the website and tried to order but because he was new so he has to fill in the forms and bla bla. Ended up, we go out eat. I hate going out during rainy days. So yucky =/

Today, dad wake me up for breakfast. Our breakfast is like 11 plus. =O Then his friend came. With his girlfriend. He's very funny. I can talk to him easily not like his other friends. Maybe because he's quite young so I feel normal talking to him. The whole time he was there I laughed non stop. Funny guy. Hmmm. He's like SOOO TALL. I feel so short standing beside him. Back to home, his friend teach him how to use Iphone =.= Sound so stupid to me. Seriously.. He keep complaining about the phone. I got a feeling he will let me use his phone and then well. Somehow exchange phone. Everyone in my family got a hp now. Before this, only dad, sis and I got hp. After buying mum a new hp, everyone got hp. Look like the house phone is gonna be lonely. Haha. Argues with dad. Then he say he don't want to buy me car already. Bla bla. Everytime I make him angry he'll take this matter out =.= Really irritating at times. Sigh. That is why I don't like to wait for them to buy me things. The main reason why I want to buy laptop using my own money [=

Just now, mum asked me how am I going to college. I say drive there and she say your dad say he doesn't want to buy you car already. I ask them don't break promise and then she say I break promise. I don't think I ever say I promise them anything. Gahh. Hate them at times. Why can't they just keep quiet?! I'm trying to be very patient and trying to chill. I feel I'll burst one day. *Chill chill*

Puffy bite me just now. I feed them with cucumber because Goldie eat cucumber super fast. Then, he'll take Puffy one away. Leaving Puffy with no food. Bad boy. I always scold him that =D

Climbing up to reach the cucumber up there

Stealing Puffy's cucumber again

Searching for more food =D

The first time I got a nice picture of him =D

No comments: