Thursday, April 15, 2010

OH MY GOD

i am finally updating my blog. miracle!! i know I've been ignoring my blog since like months ago.

I'm updating my blog with my new laptop -.^ so so so sorry to Dahling and Hung Mei. now you can read it already. It's gonna be full of words.

so now, I'm confirm going in to Penang TARC already. Now waiting for my car to come. Me new car =D Actually not really new it's secondhand car. I'm so happy cause I got a car, laptop and also GUINEA PIG.

Talking about my guinea pig makes me feel happy. =D They're the cutest thing on earth and I love them [= On the 13th of March, I got my first guinea pig. Her name is puffy. Then a few weeks later, I went to Ee Ling's house with I-Lyn to fetch my another guinea pig back. I-Lyn is the first person to sit in my car. As in my driving. Luckily I'm a safe driver =p Right, Lyn? =D I introduce the male one to the female one and in like less than 5 minutes he was making love with my Puffy already. Ee Ling, I-Lyn and I were watching them like...... He is sooooooo GATAL *shake head* I decided to name him Goldie cause he is kinda gold in colour.


This is their new house after I put those PVC pipe up [=


The black nose one is Puffy and the one behind is Goldie

Proceed to my laptop. My laptop reached my house when I was out. I reach home and ta-da. My laptop. Pink colour =D My favourite colour.

Working
I work for London Weight Management. With I-Lyn. We reached there late. So yea... As usual le. Then, what we do is sit and sit. I wanted to approach the customer but end up sitting cause I don't know how to approach them. After lunch about 4 something, a girl came. She took our things then she start checking. We looked at her and then she say she's the supervisor =.= I was like okay we're so dead. She was there until we finish job. She say if we can't sell one voucher the company have to fire us already. So, forced to work. Stand til leg pain and she still don't want to go back. At the end of the day, she say tomorrow we don't have job already =O

After that, P1 W1max want to hire me. For PC Fair. So, I went for the training. I know 3 crazy people namely Kent, Tony, BGal (that's what Kent ask me to call him). They're very funny and I start to talk to them after awhile. Thanks to Kent now my name become Chanel. Start working on Friday. The job isn't easy. Standing there is really hard. Leg hurt. Back hurt too. Sigh. The first day I managed to sell one. I saw Eu Ern and Jimmy there. I smiled to Eu Ern and then Jimmy asked him LOUDLY, why you two didn't talk one. I was like =.= I didn't talk to him you also want to worry. Same goes to second day. Pei Ying start working on the second day =D Got friend already. We don't even have some time to eat. Every time we eat, Kent surely call and ask where are we and stuff. Grrr. Not blaming him. I know he's doing what boss asking him to do. Third day. Lots of people and I didn't wake up on time. I wanted to go bathe time Tony and Kent already waiting for me =/ So, I rush like crazy. Really tiring. Sigh. I managed to sell three on the last day. Kinda proud of myself but overall sales wasn't that good. Eat with boss and also all the colleagues. After finish eating, boss started scolding. Sigh. Most of them didn't manage to sell any. Somehow I feel it's really hard to do sales. But when I tried to pull customer in to P1 booth, the comment I got is P1 sucks, no line, got already, I want to terminate =.= This is the very common one. There's a girl. I think she loves hair band. Three days with hair band and the second day and last day with her super huge ribbon hair band. All she do is stand and smile. Guess what. She got the top sales for the last day!! She don't even ask customer. Luck is on her side. Sigh. No luck for all of us.

I just got bite from Goldie. He's a bad boy =( Bite me.

* I forgot the part that the Supervisor of London Weight Management ask me to go work for them back. She was there at PC Fair. She saw me then ask me work back and ppk P1 =/ *


No comments: