Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to Dad and Mum

Parents birthday just pass. Ughh. Time pass so fast and I'm so bored now. My movie finish already. No more interesting or nice movie to watch already. Autumn's Concerto is really a nice movie! I know the movie is kinda long ago. It's like last year's movie. I'm always that outdated. I am watching the movie again. Crazy already. Now watching it with english subtitles. Really nice movie! Hope there'll be a second part of the movie. It's really sad for it to finish like that. The ending is kinda rushy. I want the movie to continue and continue. Non stop.

My internet suddenly slow down a lot. It's like super slow. Sigh. I called TM people and they said the US cable or something like that got problem. They say about 2nd May only can finish repairing it. I told them other people can go in and everything why only mine cannot. Reasons banyak banyak =.= Even opening a website take like a few mins. Facebook also the same. Sooo long to open. I hate that.

Yesterday, went out with dad's friend for dinner. Eat steamboat at Butterworth. Dad's friend fetch us there with his new car from company. Nice car but kinda huge. Hope dad will get his old car which is much much better than his current car. Noisy engine =/ It's so expensive and the food is only some normal food. Not anything special. But the soup is really nice to drink. I only drink soup. Shake head. The rest of the food doesn't suit my taste. Those pig parts and things. So... Don't know how to eat. Wasted. Went to AEON after that. Walked around and then bought sardine puff to eat. The food can't make me full. Actually can say I didn't eat.

Enjoy the rest of the day! [=

Smile and smile [=

No comments: