Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Happy Tzu Chi Day and Wesak Day

I woke up at 5am today. Super sleepy. The feeling of waking up early really suck. And i slept at 1am which means I only sleep for like 4 hours =/ Went to Tzu Chi for the bathing Buddha ceremony. The thing started at 6am and ended about 8.30 am. Then, after the ceremony is over, the ppl from Butterworth came. So it's their turn to continue with the ceremony. My sis had to stay there to assist them as they do not know how to do the things and everything. Of course the way is not the same as the normal bathing Buddha thing. While waiting for my sister, we were asked to do the tea ceremony. Since it's Mothers' Day, the kids were asked to serve Mum tea. Besides that, we also use a handkerchief to wipe our mum's face. Then kneel down to serve them tea. I took some picts too and then while walking around Tzu Chi I also took a few pict. It was a special day and indeed I had fun there even though waking up early is soo not me.

Bro giving mum her tea. I asked him to take pict of me but he ended saying I can't take. Can't fit =.=

Mum drinking my tea. Bro is really a bad photographer =.=

After drinking tea ceremony. Mum [=

The seat in front of the lift

Before going up the stairs

Stairs [=

The place where everyone gather to bath the Buddha and it is taken from where I'm waiting for my sis. Blocked by the trees =.=

Bamboos

Bro with bamboos (and his tummy =p)
Yesterday
Gahh. I hate it. I found out that actually my ex been blocking me using his younger brother's Facebook account. Of course he did blocked me too le. Sometimes I don't know what is he up to actually. Then, his brother started talking to me in MSN. He asked for my Facebook name so I gave him but he said he can''t find me. Same goes to me. He went to check his blocked list and yes, I was blocked like what I thought. He unblocked me until yesterday or the day before, he went to his brother's account and blocked me again. I was so pissed off with him. His brother of course unblocked me. He seriously need to respect ppl's privacy. His brother feels that he do so is because of he's scared I'll ruin his relationship. So i was thinking, does he think I still like him or something. Do I really need to do that? This really make me think awhile is he being too perasan or something =.= I do not care bout him. As long as I'm happy with the people around me, I'll continue mixing with them.
After that, I went to Tzu Chi to practice the next day bathing Buddha steps. It wasn't that easy and also not too hard. But under the hot sun really make it harder. So long didn't stand under the hot sun already.

Tomorrow, which is later is my college orientation day. I feel lazy when think of need to wake up early. I really will miss the feeling of sleeping late and waking up late. Plus with nothing to do at home except for playing games, guinea pigs and watching movies. That is really fun. Start of college means studying, serious, waking up early =/

Night. Better sleep early [=

No comments: