Friday, December 19, 2008

PAIN

why is my heart so pain now???????????? i don't want force him do things that he doesn't want to do. i don't want to cry anymore. i want to smile. i want to be happy. who can help me? what can i do? what should i do? anyone there to save me? i just want to spend more times with him before i can't do that. why can't i have it happily? why must my life be like that? why must i meet him? i don't want all this. why did i trust him in the first place? why am i so stupid to give him everything? why did i listen to all his words which is liesss after all? what is he trying to do with me? is he trying to kill my heart?i just want him to come back that's all i ask for. is it so hard to fulfill my wish???????

1 comment:

Yin Ern said...

Guat Phing you have made your decision…do not hesitate to spill tears. The more pain you keep inside the worst… YOU will have heart problems…don’t mean to curse you…but hehe. Cry! let it out. Blog it out. Scream it out but use pillow to cover in case your parents think you gone cuckoo…but I’m nor dead kay..i’m still here to lend you a shoulder..btw. I’ll go out wth you if I hv the time kay…anything dpn’t hesitate to ask help form me..send me a mail I’ll definitely hear you out…take care. And release the pain in a healthy way….