Monday, December 15, 2008

15th of december

it's our anniversary. which doesn't exist anymore. and also eunice's birthday!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! i'm so so so sorry i can't go to queensbay. you know my mum. she don't really like me to go to queensbay already. remember before this we said that when it's ur birthday it's going to be our 3years and 5 months anniversary. but now, there's no more anniversary. i look to the future too fast. i even bought a present for our 4years anniversary already. how stupid am i?eunice, hope u are reading my blog. did u have fun? how was your birthday party? must be fun right? so sorry i can't go =/

4 more days. he will be my bf back. until the 1st of january 12am. then, i will have to start a new year with a new life. a life without him. can i go through the year or not? it all depends. it will be the toughest year ever. a year without him, SPM year, pressure year, have to accept the fact that he's going to be with another girl.... all that. it's going to be so hard. i have to go through it alone. everytime i see a guy that has some of his face structure or his hairstyle i will definitely look at the guy. it's like looking at him. how can i continue my life with this? i am just looking at the guy because he look like him. gosh. what is wrong with me? i want to forget about the past. i want to lost memory. i don't want to remember anything about the past.

i want to buy colour contact lens. but i guess it's expensive. never ask the price. don't dare to ask. =D tomorrow going back to school to buy exercise books. after that, i'm going out with soon wei. going to prangin. no money. can't buy much already. mum scolding me cause i bought a lot already. ben asked me to go to his church concert this coming friday, saturday and sunday. who to go with? at dewan sri pinang... christmas concert....

2 comments:

Yin Ern said...

YES!! Eunice reading your blog. she read your blog from the beginning of the sad chapter in your life.

Anyway, I'm happy that you are starting to let him go....

TZeNi don't kill me.
Many ppl are against me encouragin you to fight for what you want. evrybody who knows bout this thinks this whole thing is just whack(bad).

Thanks. I canceled the celebration because my friends can't attend.. only sabs, tzeni and me...so lil ppl just a waste of time but I had a nice bdy... no celebrations.just the way i like it and it got better when more and more ppl wished me happy birthday compared to previous years. it made me really happy.

KenMin, deserves it. he doesn't realise he has a princess waiting for him to come back to him. But Gp, you're a princess. princesses keep their heads high and they don't sulk and drown emselves in their problems.

you should be grateful you're not alone during Christmas...new years eve and you said it alright! NEW beginning. yes. u want contact lenses. one day i go hang out with you, i ask for you. you know me la... 'a ka eh kia' hehehe. or when i see any optometrists....i step in and ask, what colour and what criteria? those contact lenses got all the kilik kalak oxygen duno wat la... i don't know anything bout contact lenses.

Cheers.

babymaine said...

thank you so much for being here with me when i'm so down. i'm really have no idea what i'm doing now. i love him too much. i just want him back. but it seems like he is going further day by day. he is getting further away from me day by day. i don't want that. school goin to start soon. i don't know if i can face it or not. last time everytime i come back from school there will be messages from him. now... there won't be any messages from him anymore. i don't know i'm really lettin him go or not

sorry tze ni. i still need time. i can't just forget bout him in a few days. he already been in my life for 3 years plus. i can't just forget bout the love. the love is very deep.

good that you're happy. my birthday party was fun n happy. the best one ever in my life. but after tis every year of my birthday. i will surely cry. this year birthday and the year before that i thought it's just the beginning part, after this there will be more suprises from him. but i was stupid. i think until the next year july things. i thought we really can be together for so long. i really trust him n trust tis relationship. but now he make everything gone. i'm cryin so much.

ken min deserve wat? i'm not a princess anymore. i'm a princess when i'm with him. i really feel that i'm the world most lucky girl to found him. to have his love. now i feel i'm the world most useless and stupid girl. i can't even do what i promised him. i make him disappointed. it's all my fault.

i'm not alone? i'm alone. his heart doesn't belong to me anymore. i want but it's expensive. when u free? wanna go out with me =) i want go out. if not i too free i'll think n cry again.

thank you