Thursday, December 4, 2008

scold

please don't scold me for running out of house to find him! i know it's dangerous. but i said i will do anything for him. so i went there. i know it's dangerous k. i brought a weapon to protect myself =] the pen he bought for me. laugh at me =/ i should bring something else. cause that pen is supposed to be something that won't make me feel scared. understand ler k all my friends??? =( you all should know how much i love him. i know i'm stupid. don't scold me k? sorry sorry. i'm safe already so don't angry. smile smile =] teddy. i know it's dangerous ok? don't scold already. yea the guard really miang mia. but he's there so i'm not worry anymore. don't worry k teddy. =] and to the rest of my friends that i said sorry the night i run from home. the mistake that i did is run from my house. i know you all will scold me. so i just apologise.

p.s. I'M SAFE ALREADY ALL MY FRIENDS =]

No comments: