Saturday, July 17, 2010

I just realise so many things happen in two days time. It started with that person got angry. Thanks to my stare =.= I didn't know I give that stare but I did. And I made that person got mad. The first time I see that person got mad at me. Hmm. And well, somehow when I asked for the reason I knew it wasn't because of other people that person got mad. There's something else. At last that person told me the truth. I am really sorry if I gave that stare. It's the same when that person mention things that made me sad too. That person didn't realise it too. Not gonna talk about it. Then at night, I started to think about what my sis said to me. Is she right? I think of what I-Lyn said to me too. Did I really go beyond that? Should I keep back? I am happy when I'm with that person. Sometimes I wish that day wouldn't end so that I have more time cause I don't know how tomorrow will be. But when it comes to questions, I don't know how to answer. I can't answer we are couple and I can't answer we're not when we look like one =.= Gahh. Everyone thought we are when we are not. I mean they assume that we are already.

Now, I'm down. I was happy. Really very. Till just now. When I realise that person can give up time for friends but not me. I'm not trying to say that person can't mix with friends and I do understand it's hard to plan an outing with friends. To make that outing happen, everyone needs to be free. But my things aren't happening so soon. It'll only be happening again next year. it's NEXT YEAR! And I'm sure I ask that person out first before that person's friends does. Isn't it people who book first get the place? Why is it different for that person? Why sacrifice my part to do other things? We find for time. If that person really cares, I guess that person will find time and not give reasons. I'm not trying to be not understanding here. It's not the first time I'm getting such answers. I guess next time I will not ask that person out already. I'll just wait for that person to ask. That person wants to be passive then I'll be passive too. I'm sick of being active all the time.

I'm gonna start complain about college life again. Really so busy =/ There's only a few weeks left to final exam. It's sooo fast. One sem gonna finish already. Did time just fly? Can it crawl?? I hope it can. Hmm

My birthday is coming soon [= I'm not that excited for this year's birthday. I don't know. Maybe cause I'm down now so I don't feel excited. I want a camera now. How I wish I'll get a camera. Birthday means I'll be officially 18years old already. It feel so old to be 18 =/ I'm getting older. Is that a good thing or a bad one?

Night.. It's late and I better go to sleep already.

No comments: