Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Disappointed

I am disappointed again. Sighh. I mean this is not the first time this thing happened. I don't want to say it but then, I don't know le. I don't want to make things become bad or anything. But if I don't say it, my heart doesn't feel well. That is the thing. Should I say or should I not? I'm really confused. I kinda look forward towards it but now I'm being let down. GAHHH! Seriously, I hate the feeling. What am I doing? Dealing with something that never happened to me before. Hmm. Or maybe I used to do that to people. Now I'm getting it back? Is it so? Nooo. Anyone can do that to me but not that person le. I HATE THE FEELING OF BEING LET DOWN! I should ask the person who I did this to before. I guess it's the same feeling as I am now. Okayyy. Now I feel bad already. This is really not a good feeling. I'm so sorry to the person who I did this to. I mean that person wouldn't know I'm apologising, but at least I did. So I don't feel that bad doing this to that person. It's not like I mean it.

No comments: