Sunday, July 25, 2010

After so many emo post, I'm blogging a not emo one =p I miss someone. Random me. Lol. College life seems better now. I feel less stress already. Maybe because the scary exams are over. And also the assignments are the easy ones only. Not the one which need us to crack head and think bout it. I'm glad. Plus plus, finals is another week time only. Scared and also glad is ending soon. Time flies. One sem going to finish already. =/ I don't want it to finish so fast. =(( Don't want to go working life that fast!

College means classmates. Well, there's this guy in my class. Erm, should I call him a guy or a girl? Or maybe half? I'm not trying to discriminate him. But he really annoy ppl. He treat everyone as if the whole world owe him something. he only treat some of us nicely. The same group ppl with him. Which is my assignment group ppl. That is the only ppl who he talk to and treat nicely. The rest of them, he look and stare at them. He talk to them in a weird way =/ It makes me feel bad cause I'm mixing with such kind of ppl. All of them are my classmates too. He just talk to them as if they did something to him =.= I want to avoid him already. The way he wear his shirt is like =.= And also his sooooo damn wonderful recycling bag. Oh wonderful. Can't he just say he want to put his bag in one of our cars. There's three car there. He can't put at his motor he can put in one of our car. Not as if there is some valueable things in the bag. It's only books =.= He button up all his buttons and put up his collar =.= Seriously, this is just SOOO NERD! I am not a person who can stand nerd. I will feel weird walking beside them. I know I'm evil. But I don't care. He discriminate my classmates. I'll discriminate him. And he follow where we walk. We walk to the right, he follows. We walk to the left, he follow too. As if we're magnets pulling him around. What the.... We tried to shoo him away but it just doesn't work =/ We're always the last one to go out from class. Somehow, I don't know why. Maybe because after each class, we'll sit and talk instead of packing things and go out. Then, he'll stand there and wait for us =( My way of asking him to go away. "Can you pleaseee don't be a light bulb. We need to have some private time together" This only work when other classmates are not around. Lol. I should stop talking bad about him/her already. Seriously he's so gay. I guess he need a mental checkup. Some mental prob. Ppl ask him do survey, he'll ask this and that. Ask till that person say it's ok don't have to do already. Gosh. They're tarcians too. What can they do? And ppl give brochure. He also ask this and ask that. He ask in a way that make ppl feel he's very annoying. Somehow he has the way. Gosh. Okayy. Really stopping now =/

You make me smile yet you make me down =]/=(

No comments: