Sunday, March 22, 2009

i didn't blog for so many days already. lots and lots thing to say. i think i shall shorten it. =) lazy type so much. i not yet even finish my homework! shhhh.... the essay! ish ish! i don't like that essay. stupid you!

friday, 20th of march 2009
pei ying came to my house. before that, i went to bank to change my bank account to another bank. but the damn bank is closed. sad. have to wait till the next holidays only got time already =( i reached home late. make peiying have to wait for me downstairs. paiseh! went upstairs and we start reading 'The Pearl'. finish up our presentation. and we sat there talk for i think 1 hour. then, we went downstaris. play badminton. i was perspiring so much already but she not yet even perspire. we continue playing for an hour i think. didn't look at the time. after that, we went up to take key to ride motor! =p it's fun. sadly the motor can't start. and both of us don't have such strength to carry to motor up to put the stand. when my mum came back, she asked an indian uncle help. he look at the battery then he look here and there. at last he can start the motor! pei ying and I was so happy. my mum ride one round then came back. i ride for a few rounds. when my mum went up, pei ying dare to ride already. i was so scared she'll knock into the car or fall. scary. but after riding a few rounds she's ok already. i'm proud =D i'm the teacher. after that, we went up and take my bicycle. we ride all the way up to the new block. when coming down, she was so fast. it reminds me of my brother. that time when he got accident because he ride to fast coming down from the hill. i keep shouting. ask her to slow down. i'm seriously scared. after that, we ride to penang hill. took pictures there. lazy upload. so i shall upload next time =) pei ying went back about 6 something. that's the end

saturday, 21st of march 2009
today is Flag Day. we ( jing min, pei ying, me, cynthia, june and kah mei) follow jing's car to pulau tikus area. it was raining so everything is wet! yucks. i hate it. luckily i brought umbrella. we walk around asking for donation. june was so semangat she went under the rain just to get donation from the passer-by. some was kind some will say they already donate. after 1 hour plus there i think, we walked to the gurney area. went into the coffee shop to ask for donation. there's one uncle he was good. i wanted to ask donation but i scared he won't give. so i did not. when i walk pass he was holding and folding a RM5 note. so i thought maybe ask. he really want to donate that RM5. he thought i don't want collect from him. thank you uncle =) we walked till the last coffee shop then we walked all the way to gurney. on the way, pei ying and I found 2 bucks on the floor. so we picked it up and put in the donation tin. we sat in front of secret recipe for a while. then went in McD to have my breakfast. we sat there for quite long. gosip. fun. we played truth too. after that, jing and kah mei went to change clothes. kah mei super sexy owh. =p we walk and walk finding present for ze and also jo. *what to buy* after that, noel come already. so june go away d. left jing, cyn, py and me. we walk. and walk. no direction. then jing's mr teh came already. so left py, cyn and me. we went down buy 1901 hot dog cause py not yet eat. after that, we sat down and talk till 12 something. bomberman is here. *that's what my friend call him* bomberman is eu ern =.= sat there till 12.49 we went up watch 'race to the witch mountain'. nice movie. we fetched me back to hq. saw june n noel. noel said i'm lansi =( paiseh ler. i'm like that eh mer. =/ i walked to chung hwa. they followed my back. it's so weird! that's all. oh. i forgot. bomberman gave me a present. my 'breaking dawn'! thank you so much eu ern. that's the end.

need to eat my brunch and continue my homework before i die! bye!

No comments: