Monday, April 6, 2009

=(

now my dahling (eunice) is playing april fool with me when it's not april fool. she used eu ern's name cause it's her first and her last name. u can see what she wrote in my chatbox under eu ern's name =/
ish ish ish! i was so down the whole day. yucks. i nearly cried too. wonder why i do.... bad sign bad sign.
dahling please dont play that next time. did u know lolly nearly cry. i was thinking how eu ern can write it when he's not even at home. and everything doesn't make sense. now that i know the truth it makes sense already =D
everything is fine =)

py and me went to tourism club. full of erm.......... i shall skip the part. the activity was super fun but the environment is =/ oh well. lots of work and because of the chatbox thing i'm here blogging. it's good right? my hubby (cynthia) is still sick. she didn't come to school today. aiks. make wifey (me) miss hubby only. hehe

last weekend was busy. saturday i slept at 1.30 am and woke uo at 4.30 am. cause cheng beng. woohoo! was so tired after that. went home slept. my phone seriously is so stupid. ish! i hate it. saving money to buy a new one maybe. i keep tell myself i should appreaciate what i got. i can't do it. *it's a present so you should not expect more than that* keep on reminding myself. ughh. bye people


enjoy life to the fullest =)

*study study*

No comments: