Friday, March 6, 2009

harlo!!!!!! there's this guy wrote about me in his blog. i don't know his name. but i know he's eunice's friend. it's so weird he wrote about me. but i know. my story before this is a bit erm. stupid. he wrote about me but i don't know what to write about him. at least there's something about him. i want to know him in person. it's cool to know someone like that =D

talk about 2/3/2009.
i went to gurney. wanted to watch 'love matters' but it's 18 and above. tried to went in but that idiot human don't let me and pei ying go in. he want to check our IC. i told him i forget to bring and he say he can't let me in. so he changed to another movie for us. erm. 'kung fu chef' quite nice the movie. then, while the idiot guy stop us from goin in. i saw him. with that GIRL! he walked in and i saw someone i knew. i turn and saw him. he saw me too but he walk too fast can't smile. but somehow i don't feel anything. i mean i've been wondering how to face this situation for so long. i saw him and my reaction is nothing. no actually i feel a bit geram. but i think that feeling only last for a while. i enjoyed my day as usual. his existence with that girl did not make me feel moody or sad or what i feel before this. i'm PROUD =P

EXAMS coming!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm dying. it's just another 3 more days. and i'm here blogging. can't study. the gina'ssss very noisy. grrr. don't like them here. make me can't study. i must work hard this time. i must not get bad results!!!!!!!!!!! i must try to get at least A2 for all the subject. no, must get 70 and above. must not get 60!!!!!!!! arghh! work harder! GAMBATE GUAT PHING! you can do it =) i'm talking to myself. all the best to myself

No comments: