Monday, May 19, 2008

wesak day

hmmm. today i'm supposed to walk wif ze they all. but erm. i don't know. i feel so angry after reading someone's blog. so i decided to walk with my beloved. at least i don't have to feel angry. hahaha. i think i can't continue to treat everyone the same anymore. not as if they appreciate it. if they know how to appreciate then i will treat them the same. but too bad i can't anymore. they blame me for changing into the 'act cute' attitude. if i really change to that. then, what's the problem? it's not a bad attitude also. they don't like me becoming like that then they should tell me instead of talking bad about me behind me and act good in front of me. if i don't like someone, the way i treat them is not going to be the same too. so, they can't blame me if they say i changed. is because they making me hate them. that's why i changed =] oh well. i'm not going to try to do anything. i will let this go as it is. and if someone wants to talk to me. then, they can. they can tell me what they don't like about me. put as anonymous. i won't know who is that anymore. if you feel that it's better that way.

3 comments:

june said...

not as if they appreciate it. if they know how to appreciate then i will treat them the same.

'the same'? =]

june said...

btw, i dun hate u even u change til how. we just talk about it. we just say, u change, thats all.. why u wanna go think til so far til the word 'backstab' even ze yin and pei ying got talk about me behind my back. but i dun accuse them backstabbing me. cos they feel i do somethings that are wrong. so just sat nia la.. is that wrong? and the reason we dun wanna talk to u about it yet its cos, 1) exams. 2) scared hurt u
as easy and simple as that.

babymaine said...

i know. exams. ok ler. then not backstab. talk bad. ok? i don't want to have another enemy ok. talk about it when exam over. we? who is the we?