Sunday, May 18, 2008

angry

i'm so damn angry right now. i just read someone's blog. and there's this thing. that make me so damn angry. she expect me to talk to her when it's not my fault. she started it and she want me to come talk to her. and she say i ask my other friends to go talk to her. i don't want to talk to her because i don't care. if they want talk to her then they can talk. i don't care. i'm angry that she say i should talk to her. why not she come and tell me what she hate about me? she said i change. it's my problem i want to change or not. it's my life. why should i follow what they want me to? i follow their way i'm like becoming their dog. if i really changed, then why no one ever tell me. why only a few of them say about it? i want to be what i want not be what they want me to be.

8 comments:

Killah said...

i dunno. i dont feel u change but mayb u did. but if u change, they are trying to explain WHY they don not so close to you d. because u change. and if you change for the worse, i dont think tat it will ever get better again.




p/s but tats only wat i think.

babymaine said...

i know ler. but why soon wei or joalin or becky didn't say anything. they so close (the song so close! =p) to me they sure know i changed or not eh ma. they didn't say anything also. but i feel they say i changed is because i act cute. but i don't see any bad with that also. they say i act cute when i'm with ma. it's because that's how i am when i'm with the one that's close to me. they're NOT very close. that's why i treat them chilly. i don't laugh that much when i'm with them i don't talk that much when i'm with them. because i have no topic to talk to them.

Killah said...

swt la. i dunno.lalala. u guys need to sit down and talk and control your temper while u are talking(not tat i can do it) hahaha.

babymaine said...

hahhaha. i can't talk to ppl face to face. i shall ask them online one day when exam finish. i better forget about it before i fail my 3 more papers =p

Killah said...

okok. anything la.
crap. i forgot we still got exam. talk then u tell me how. but u all wanna talk bout wat pula?

babymaine said...

i don't know. she say i should talk to her ma. i don't know what to talk to her. so she say le what she think i changed. and what she beh syok.ok ok. will tell you. hahaha. wah so keng. good ma forget =P can relax first

Anonymous said...

swt lar you two.. like that also can a... hehex.. i-lyn i also neutral wat.. hahax...dun angry lar,.. later faster become old le.. hehex... if you old ade then hubby zhe me pan?? understand? haha
-hubby-

babymaine said...

how to don't angry ha. dont use anonymous ler hubby. ma lik that ler. or i old d hubby divorce with me lor. hahhahaa. good ler you all neutral. hahahah. you teach me ler how to not angry =]