Thursday, August 26, 2010

Update

Time to update after neglecting it for so long. I'm having my finals right now. Finished my first paper already and I'm kinda proud with it. Maybe cause I know how to do. And I don't know why I don't feel worried for this exam at all. I got no feeling. Like so relaxed =/ I don't think it's very good to be so relaxed. But I like to be like that. I still study and work hard but not worried =DD

Birthday just pass. And I got a baby guinea pig for my birthday. A birthday present from my guinea pig ;) Love them so much. I have to wake up early in the morning to go pass up my PTPTN loan. Ughh. How wonderful. Out of all days, they choose that day. Luckily it didn't took a very long time. If not, I'll really go crazy and ruin my day. Then, I was out till evening [= Enjoyed the moment. It was like a normal outing but it's somehow different. Maybe because I'm with that person <3 Got a bear from that person. Wooo! New bear added to my collections. Lol. The day before my birthday. Went out for dinner with family. The day after my birthday with friends. Love all of them so muchhh. It was fun to go out with them. Went to Hard Rock Hotel. First time there. And also went to eat German's food. The thought of it makes me feel hungry now. Yumm. Super delicious

That's my update for now. Kinda tired after cracking my brain for exam. Sleeping time and tomorrow will be another studying day =( I still enjoy studying. Better than working. Looking forward to my sem break ;D

No comments: