Monday, August 2, 2010

Feeling down again. Sighh. I don't know what to say. Everytime sure will end up feeling down. I didn't really talk just. It's like soo quiet. I didn't talk that person didn't talk too. So it's like, sitting down and stare at things. I know it feels weird not talking but I don't feel like talking to that person. Seriously. I don't like when that person keep changing decisions. I know it's that person's nature and no point I complain bout it. I still need to complain. Never mind. Skip that.

Watched Chloe. The movie sucks. It was complicated and they drag the whole movie. Ishh. And out of all, it's about LESBIANS! Then, there is a scene where girl and girl kissed. Damn gross. Haha. But in between the movie, it was fun. Well, watching with the person you like of course does make things feel better. No matter how bad the movie is, I still enjoyed it.

My finals is coming soon. As in like very very soon. I haven't start studying yet. I need to start studying and less on laptop already. I always on laptop and play Facebook game. Goshh. Need to stop. STOP!! Studies more important. I'll go to lecture tomorrow. I might be alone but I'll still go. I don't want let ppl's decision influence me

No comments: