Sunday, June 7, 2009

change of plan. i did not go out with sophia that day. hmm. again. we can't meet. that means i didn't drink. =.= busy with colour guard prac nowadays. dark already =( sad. i see problems now. hope it will be ok soon. i'm so tired. everyday prac. i can feel muscle already. muscular hand. scary!

yesterday it's 6/6. went out with pei ying after my tuition. we went to QB. before that, i reach early so i walk with my parents first. i don't know if it's him or not. i think i kinda saw him. the hair style and face is so like him. but the banner block his face and he is like the opposite side. i feel that my eyesight is getting worse nowadays. =/ i don't dare to go there and see. i don't know what to do if it's really him. and i'm sure my mum will ask me lots of ques. tried clothes. all like shit. who ask me can't grow taller. so short wear any clothes also look ugly. oh well..

i want to ask him. but i don't know should i or not. he took my quiz in facebook. got the highest among my friends. he know me more than my friends. hmmm. weird. he only know me for like 2 months only. actually less than that. i kinda miss him. i don't like the feeling. gonna remove it. i need a removal to remove all this things. bad bad thing. my love quote is "hold me tight and never let go". the quiz that i took in facebook. 突然好想你 =(
*pray that everything goes well*

No comments: