Wednesday, May 27, 2009

one more day left~! i'm not studying. spend the whole day sleeping and sms. haha. when i came back i expect my hp to be like no message at all. i on my hp and there's 7 messages for me to reply. i was suprised but i did not receive message from the one i expect to receive. nahh. ignore that. i kinda expect that already. it's okay. life still goes on. my heart is crying but i can't cry.

the plan to go out tomorrow is successful~! last minute plan. haha. pei ying and I was sms-ing. then, she say her sis wanna go redbox so i said i wanna go too. then the plan came in. i'm going after my tuition. sleepin over at her house. =D going to Gurney watch night at the museum 2. enjoy after exams. weee~! i'm looking forward the coming holidays. it'll be a very very busy holiday. after 2 years, i'm busy again during holiday. oh. i bought my prom dress already. guess how it look like =p i like the white one but i really look like i'm going to marry in it. so i did not buy that.

this coming saturday i'm going out with sophia. first time going out with her. excited. going out to drink. i don't know where is that place but i think i can guess it.
going to talk about our problems. i wonder what happen to her. i don't like the feeling when other ppl is in trouble. i feel sad too.

*not thinking of him, trying to ignore him*

No comments: