Monday, June 14, 2010

This is going to be a short post. I said I won't online anymore. STUDY! [= I'm so happy these few days. I love it and hope the feeling will last forever. It's 14th today. 1 month Time flies. It passes so fast. I didn't realise that. I don't want time to pass so fast.

And the sad thing is I cried because of that person. That person wants to know why I cry but I don't know how to tell. It is because of something that person said. It definitely shows that person still misses or loves the ex. Out of so many surname in this world and that person chose that. I don't think I think too much. I guess there must be more than 100 surnames in the world? Why that? The feeling gets stronger and I can feel it. But deep inside who knows what that person is thinking about.

I am still happy and I will remain that happy. I felt it already and I guess it doesn't matter that much already if in the future that person doesn't choose me. The feeling is there and I know it [=

I never said this to that person. And I don't dare to. I'll say it here
I am falling for you

No comments: