Monday, January 11, 2010

i'm having bad feelings. blogging from my office. my senior not here so i can go online. actually she doesn't care as long my work is done on time =D let's talk bout my feelings. i'm talking to this person. everytime i online i sure talk to him one. either he come and talk to me or i talk to him only. well, it feel normal talking to him of course. sometimes it reminds me of other things. i don't know why but maybe because they're related? or somehow there's just this very weird feeling. as if i'm talking to him. he even asked me a very weird question. maybe i'm having weird feelings after all. i don't know why i always have those feelings. it's kinda bad. the feeling of my heart got pricked by some sharp things, squeezed to hell. and sometimes the feeling is so bad that i feel like vomiting when i look at foods =.= i feel so stupid seriously. arghh!

my office is cold. freezing. today it's cold. usually i got no feeling. like no air cond. hmmm. i'm currently addicted to the song shuo huang and 第幾個100天.




hope my bad feelings will go away soon =/ bye. need to start working already

No comments: