Saturday, February 7, 2009

wine = fun

drink it fast = cold. ice in the body

drink more = liver cancer (that's what he say)

at last = waiting for my liver cancer to come (he doesn't care, so?)

while drinking = i have fun. i go hyper, talk nonsense, stop thinking about the sad things

parents = mum don't care, dad scold =.=

friends = pei ying will tell my parents if i still continue drinking ( i drink without their knowledge =D )

him = doesn't care. no reaction.

effect = face turn red!

now, i sprain my leg. i can't walk. it hurts. =( stupid leg. all the time. wonder what's wrong with it. maybe my legs are not strong anymore. i shall go check when my mum agree. she doesn't care about me. today i start drinking some erm. nutrition juice. i wan to grow tall. getting fatter thanks to CNY biscuits.going to school will help me become thinner.sad more will make me even thinner but it's bad for my body. homework is tonnes. wonder when will i finish it up. keep on piling up my homework is not the best way. shall do more homework to forget things. lazy =/ i must go on with my life. hard. i feel erm.... *speechless*

4 comments:

WaN HoE said...

You should drink with me ! :D

babymaine said...

hahahha! come ler. i drink with u. i will be happy there's someone that want's to drink with me. i'm drinking alone!

Joalin Stars said...

hey.. no drinking with GUYS!!
else *ehem* might happen..
*cough cough*
better prevent than curing..

babymaine said...

hahahha. jo! u think too much d ler. wan hoe is erm. more to pretty girl won't be interested in me =D hana hana. u also naughty lioa. be careful lor =DD