Thursday, January 8, 2009

history text book

he came to my house to pass to me his history text book. he promised to give me the book. so... i thought i already forgot part of it about him but when i saw him my heart straight away break into pieces again. i really feel so sad now. i know i should not be like that. i'm trying my best. i guess i still need more time. why is he so hard to forget? i should not be sad anymore. i wish i could be stronger. i don't want to cry but i can't control it. is it so painful when the one you love go away like that? or i'm the only one that feel so? haih.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one.Never think that you're alone.How you're handling it is great but like you just said,you need more time.I guess everybody does.A single memory or spark of the "ex" will surely hurt you a little but when you get over it(and you will)you'll do better next time.Mark my words.God bless you.

Anonymous said...

You still need time in my opinion. 3 years and 3 months of spending with someone who you gave it all to, it's not that easy to just forget and move on. but in time you will. my advice is just be a new person. go do something different. listen to songs and learn something new. in a nutshell, basically, do things that won't remind you of him. i'm sorry if this doesnt really help, i'm pretty bad at comforting someone to be honest. but this is the least i could help. i hope it does help.

you're better off without him in your life. take care.

babymaine said...

thanks all of u. erm. i'm trying. and there's someone who is willing to help me thru it. but i'm not sure if i can take it or not. cause in my heart i really still do love him. i can't imagine myself loving other guys, hugging them, kiss them, hold their hands.... i don't think there'll be anything that won't remind me of him. cause 3 years plus relationship. everything in my life... we did it before together. nearly the whole penang we been together before already. i don't know where to hide n avoid all this.