Tuesday, April 22, 2008

tagged by joalin and wei

joalin and wei . click at my friends there
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
OK? All set?

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaarto!

-fact number I-
i love my darling


-fact number 2-
i'm a lazy girl. love my bed


-fact number 3-
i want to read people's mind

-fact number 4-

i love rabbit and puppy

-fact number 5-

i'm sick right now

-fact number 6-
i want to be taller and thinner

-fact number 7-
i hate school. i want to have freedom.

-fact number 8-
i want to remain every single person that's in my life now

i won't tag anyone =) because i think everyone been tagged already. i don't mind if anyone wants to tag me

No comments: