Tuesday, April 22, 2008

sick =(

i'm sick! i went to school. and everything was ok. pj teacher asked me a question that is real hard! i can't answer it. haih. then, before recess i was really very hungry. so i drank water to keep me from feeling too hungry. luckily today we went for the first recess. after eating, i felt even more pain. i drink some hot soup but it doesn't work anymore. i went up to class and pack my things for history. i can't pack. it's so painful. but i still have to pack. after packing i'm really in pain. so i called my mum. and guess what! she say she'll come fetch me at 12. i called her that time it was 11. my tummy is killing me and she ask me to wait until 12. how nice of her. by the time she reach. my tummy felt better already. she asked me this and that. when i reached home, i didn't bath. i straight away jump up my bed and slept. i just finish having my lunch. my flu and throat is still in a bad condition =/

yesterday is my mum's birthday. nothing special happen. oh! my dad send my mum a message. hahaha. in the message is happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday DARLING. hahaha. not as if i don't receive that kind of message ler. i don't know that my dad knows this things. my mum keep smiling. hahahaha. at least she's happy. we we
nt to TGI on saturday to celebrate my mum's birthday. i wanted to ask them to sing a birthday song to my mum but my dad don't allow me. so i can't. i feel so full. but my sis, as usual ate everything. after that, my dad is not in a good mood. before going out, he's in a bad mood too. he scolded me because i wear high heels =/ i don't see why i shouldn't wear it. i was angry then, when i got home i asked my mum. if he don't like me to wear high heels then why he have a daughter. my mum did not reply me. she just keep repeating have daughter have daughter have daughter. i got fed up so i went in. i did a card for my mum birthday. hahaha. it's ugly! i don't think my mum care =p

i'm having flu. can't type much. pictures can tell more than wha
t i type here



it's supposed to be a suprise cake. but my sis n bro told my mum =(



ugliest card ever =p



me and the birthday women (mum)



me and my dad at TGI

4 comments:

june said...

the cake and card is nice.. =]
u made the cake?? cool..

babymaine said...

swt...if i can make such a nice cake then i should be selling cake d la. please! the card is the ugliest thing i ever seen XD

june said...

if its ugly u wont give it to your mom de la.. =.='

babymaine said...

eh! it's ugly lar. because when i do time i feel so stupid. then, i do d mer. don't wan waste so give lar. hahahaha. i just buy perfume nia ma. so feel bad ma do that ugly card lar =p